(Back to Home Page)
- It is my intention to ensure that my clients' privacy is respected as comprehensively as possible. This applies right from the moment any enquiry or request for treatment is received.
- To this end, I guarantee never to sell or share any information supplied to me
in the course of providing treatment, unless prior consent has been given when it might be necessary or helpful to do so
in connection with the treatment itself.
- With prior consent, I need to collect contact information from my clients such as full name, adddress, telephone number
and email address. This will be used purely to enable me to maintain contact, as required for any treatment.
- Before any treatment can be given, I will need, with prior consent, to ask certain questions conncerning my clients' medical history.
These will be restricted to information that I need in order to provide the correct treatment.
- I will need to keep a record of certain financial information such as amount paid for treatment. This information will be also be shared
with the Company Secretary (currently my husband: Mr. John Everett) These records are purely so that I can fulfil any legal requirements concerning company accounts and payments to HMRC. This information will only ever be shared
with government agencies when I am required to do so by law. The information will never be shared with anyone else in any other way.
- All of the information referred to above will be kept on my personal laptop, which is password protected. Company financial
information is also kept on the Company Secretary's laptop, which is also password protected.
If I should become aware of any potential breach of security (e.g. laptop theft), I will immediately take advise from my Internet Provider and will inform my clients.
- I will provide full information about any client records that I am keeping if requested to do so by the client.
- If any client is concerned about the security of their data, please inform me immediately (details on the contact page)